Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ok for my first ever post to this new blog i will address becoming a "crutch". Most of you who know me pretty well know how much of a jerk i can be (lol) but at the same time you all also know what friendship and loyalty means to me as well. That being said, through out my life i have received help from people when i needed it most, and to me that means the world. To be in a position where I can now be the one to be there for people and be the one people come to is a great feeling, i feel blessed. But now comes the dark side of that . Now sometimes this makes me feel like I may be acting a little selfish but where is the line drawn when you are really needed and you just become a "crutch". sometimes i think to myself that people have become so comfortable with me always being there and always helping in any and every way that i can at the drop of a dime that it becomes very easy for them to seek me out. And to top it off get frustrated when I decide I need me time and I,m not around. Now i think have i become a "crutch" is it now out of convenience that I am being seeked out, when do other people realize that I cannot have my life revolve around everyone Else's needs and neglecting my own. Ok I'm going to stop now because as I write I've missed four back to back calls from the same person , now who does that if its not an emergency ??? but that's a whole other rant in itself. I am going to end here or i can go on for days join me people give me your opinion on becoming a "crutch". . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment